The 3D city model consists of many layers that can be separately transformed and textured.
- Most of the buildings are boxes, some buildings are more detailed and with complex roofs
- The scene is clean and well organized in layers
- You can apply your own materials to any layers. The walls and roofs of buildings are textured separately.
- Highway (highway, primary, secondary, tertiary, residential walkway, bicycle path…)
- And others…
What can I use a 3D model in C4D format for?
3D model of Minsk can be used for various purposes:
- Making physical models from plastic or photopolymer using 3D printers
- Making models of wood or metal using CNC machines
- Making a high-resolution relief using 3D laser markers
- Creating computer graphics
- Creation of low-polygonal models for computer games